1. Kiss-asses. I know quite a few of these. Darling, if you think that agreeing with evverrrything someone says is going to get you places, you’re wrong.
2. Cocky people. We would find you a lot more fabulous if you didn’t talk about it all the time.
3. People who think they are so cool (yes, there is a difference). Please stop trying to diss me. You’re failing miserably and making a fool of yourself.
4. People who bail. ‘nuff said.
5. People who feel the need to leave hateful comments on formspring. I’ve only gotten about 4 of these, and they were all basically the same, but I know so many people who have gotten a million and a half, and it’s like… do you really have nothing better to do than to repeatedly call the same person a bitchslutskank?
6. Pretentious Classical Music Elitists Who Don’t Know What They’re Talking About. These are the worst. I’ve done orchestra for 7 years, and gone to music camp 3 times; therefore, I know wayyy too many of these. They talk about how fabulous a certain composer is, and you ask them why, and they say something totally generic. Then they flood their entire public life with quotes that make them seem so musically worldly and are like <3 <3 violin is my life! <3 <3 Shut up, bitch.
7. Terrorists… um. yeah.